European LG G5 H850 received its first Software Update: H85010C.
Visit https://9to5lg.com/ to download LG G5 H850 firmware with IMEI.
Visit https://9to5lg.com/download-older-version-firmware-with-imei/ to download the older version firmware for your phone with IMEI
Below You can download the firmware for LG G5 H850 Open Europe.
LGUP DLL for LG G5 (all model here] LGUP_Common_DLL_Ver_1_0_28_5.msi
Download LG G5 H85010C Europe Open Google Drive Mirror
The Stock KDZ firmware for LG H850 build V10c is no longer available for download from LG official website
How to unbrick/restore LG G5 H850 back to stock [V10C for example]
Do not try to downgrade your LG G5 H850 if you do not know the Anti-rollback version of your phone and the kdz firmware to be flashed.
1. Just installed right G5 Drivers here
2. Download and install right LGUP version here (if you have installed another one remove it before)
4. download and install H850 DLL file here
5. Download right KDZ for your variant. In this case, we will use H85010c
Here we go.
1. Power Off device
2. By pressing Vol Up button connect the device to your pc and wait for Download Mode screen it appears on the device
3. Start LGUP , check Bin file and select your KDZ
4. Select REFURBISH in “Process” panel
5. Close LGUP and open it again
6. click to START to begin Stock Clean Reflash
7. wait that in “Step” panel you have “Complete” status and don’t disconnect the device from pc until % is = 100%